Thursday, October 11, 2007

Halloween

Just because I am so darn creative (yeah right), I have decided to make Emily and Katherine's costumes this year. I went online with them and looked at a bunch of different options and they both decided on this:



They had both expressed an interest in being "Diva-like Pop Stars" which I figured wouldn't be too difficult. I found feather boas on Ebay dirt cheap and after some quick thinking realized they already have outfits to wear that will work. At the beginning of the school year I bought them both velour pant suits...Katherine's is black and Emily's red. I am going to use double sided tape to attach the feather boa around the pant legs, and am going to use painted old paper towel rolls with styrofoam balls rolled in glitter for the microphones. I will probably buy some glitter for their face and hair, and have Mimi do their hair all fancy for the day of.

Julia is going to be a "butterfly princess," which was decided the other day in Rite Aid, where I happen to find butterfly wings, a wand and a tiara for a total of $7.99. She has a cute purple dress already and all she will need is some tights.

YAY for being all organized in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment