Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Crocs

I was quite skeptical about them at first to be honest with you. People were ranting and raving about them...how comfortable they were and apparently, how good they were for your feet. I thought they were ugly. I sort of still do, thought they are growing on me. Not wanting to miss out on the craze, I decided to try a pair on, and eventually ended up buying a pair. I think, it would be safe to say, that I am now an addict. I am glad I bought a semi neutral color (khaki) that basically goes with just about anything because at $30 per pair, it's not like I could actually afford to get more than a pair or two. Even better than just crocs? Crocs with socks. The comfort level is something compared to a slipper, and perhaps even more so. I can't wait to try the new mammoths (lined crocs for the winter...yay!).

1 comment:

  1. i tried on (not my size) and i am hooked. (the wooly ones)

    CROCKS are ugly as butt, but man they beat any shoe PERIOD.

    Crocks with socks..........RULE

    ReplyDelete