Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Photography Update

I am currently in the process of making what I am calling a "demo" book, with samples of many pictures (scenic and otherwise i have taken). I am also in the process of making a list of shots I want to take, including many right here in Middleboro...the Herring Run on 28, the fields over on 105 heading toward Halifax, the woods out behind the train tracks at my old house (not sure of exactly how I am going to go about this yet) and some shots of the downtown area. I have blown up several of my favorite already taken shots to 8x10, and have purchased the mats from Michael's (which was having an incredible sale a few weeks back). I even had business cards printed up and notecards made. I feel like I have made a lot of progress with all of this, but, I still have a lot to do, just the same. At least it's fun "work" though!

No comments:

Post a Comment