Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Why Do I Feel Guilty?

Because I don't want my kids to do SHARP this summer? Maybe it's because the only reason I don't want them to do it is sheer laziness? It would mean two weeks of being out of the house by 8:30 in the morning and dude, it's summer. I am so looking forward to just relaxing and not having to do the "rush rush" of every day life.

It's not like we don't have an action-packed summer planned already. We are vacationing in NH for a week, Cape Cod for another, and they will be going to a week-long Girl Scout Camp...not to mention spending plenty of time over at the pool, and whatever other fun things we plan. I think we are going to try and reserve the library pass to go to the Museum of Science to see the Baseball Hall Of Fame Exhibit. We also just got tickets to go see the Pawsox.

So really, it's not like SHARP is the only thing they would be doing,if they were, an d I am taking it away.

Grr...mom guilt? Take a hike!

No comments:

Post a Comment