Friday, June 6, 2008

This one's for...

Metroman!

FOUR THINGS ABOUT ME!!!!!
Well, it starts with me, but I really want to know about YOU!

This one is a bit different from others we've seen go around. Four things about me that you may or may not have known in no particular order.

Four jobs I have had in my life:

1. Video rental store clerk
2.Filene's sales associate
3. Front desk clerk in college
4. Customer Service Rep for the Cable Company (a job which I don't recommend if you are looking to remain sane).


Four movies I've watched more than once:
1. The Breakfast Club
2. Back to the Future Trilogy
3. Return To Me
4. All Six Star Wars movies

Four places I have lived:
1. Middleboro, MA (currently)
2. Plymouth, MA (2nd apartment after we were married)
3. North Andover, MA (while in college)
4. Carver, MA (where I grew up, and also where our 1st apartment after we got married was located)


Four T. V. Shows that I watch:
1. American Idol
2. LOST
3. Amry Wives
4. Extreme Makeover Home Edition


Four places I have been:
1. New York
2. Ohio
3. Florida
4. California

(and just because I feel like mentioning it Canada and every New England State)

People who e-mail me
1. Mom
2. Heather
3.Suz
4. PTA members and school volunteers

Four of my favorite foods:
1. My chicken broccoli and ziti
2. Anything made by my mother
3. Pretty much anything that I don't have to cook
4. Bruschetta Chicken Sandwich at Red Robin

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Chapin Beach in Dennis, MA
2. Florida
3. Stowe, VT
4. outside in general (but it's raining and yucky...boo hoo)


Four friends I think will respond:
1. No one
2. No one
3. No one
and...wait for it...
4. no one


Things I am looking forward to this year:
1. SUMMER!!!!!
2. Being elected PTA President
3. Vacation in the White Mountains of NH and at Chapin Beach on Cape Cod (two of my favorite places in the world)
4. Living in the moment (Eckhart Tolle style)

No comments:

Post a Comment