Monday, June 25, 2007

Weekend in Review

When I don't update all weekend, it usually means that we were busy. This weekend was no exception!

Friday afternoon I met John so that he could take Emily out to dinner and then to Suzanne's. Emily spent the weekend with Suzanne and the day at Six Flags New England on Saturday. Not surprisingly, she went on a roller coaster that went upside downby herself. All I can say is I am glad I wasn't there because I probably would have died watching her. On Friday night, Kelly and I went down to Warwick, RI to see the pictures Tracey had entered in to the photography open at the Warwick Arts Museum. Her pictures were amazing! After an amazing ride around Warwick which involved a big circle around town, we ended up at the Providence Place Mall and the Cheesecake Factory. It was a nice, impromptu night out with the girls, which, I think we all needed!


Saturday came and Ryun, Katherine, Julia and I went over to family friends' birthday party. The had a blow up water slide thing that the girls had fun on. Julia was a little overwhelmed with all of the big kids acting crazy on it but there were other things she could use so she was all set. Katherine somehow managed to get the wind knocked out of her. She ran over to me and said in a voice that sounded like it had no "air" in it, "I don't feel good" and promptly collapsed on the ground. It was a little scary for a minute but she managed to get up, sit in a chair and have a drink and was fine. She keeps complaining now though, when she sits really hard or does anything that involves running, that she feels like she is going to throw up...like a passing wave of nausea or something. It's a little weird I think so, I will keep an eye on it and see what happens. On Saturday night, Katherine, Julia and I went to Heather's apartment and spent the night at her place. We went to the bonfire in Hanover first which was an awesome thing to watch. Julia and Katherine were appropriately impressed.

We met Suzanne and Emily in Weymouth for breakfast and then spent the afternoon at my parents house in the pool/hot tub.

All in all, it was a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment