Friday, September 15, 2006

The 6 Weird Things About Me Post

1. I hate uneven strings on sweatshirts. They need to be lined up just right or it just looks wrong.

2. It pisses me off when I go to get gas and the attendant stops pumping it at say $25.53. Could you at least go up to $25.60, or, even better, $26.00? Thanks.

3. I hate coming home to any of the following things: dishes in the sink and a messy living room. If I do nothing else before bed, these two things almost always get taken care of.

4. I forward my calls to my cell when I am out during the day. The thought of someone from school trying to get in touch with me regarding one of the kids and not being able to scares the hell out of me, probably more than it should, given the fact that they have at least three or four other emergency contact people on the list. If something is wrong though, it just has to be me to find out. Me, before anyone else.

5. I hate feet...HATE THEM. The only feet that I will even consider touching other than my own...baby feet. Now those are cute (remind me to tell you about the time our neighbor bought "The Foot Book" for Emily before she was even born. I thought it was a joke (my loathing of feet is a well known fact among my peeps) but it turned out that she had just gotten as some sort of a promo thing in the mail and thought she would pass it on. Actually, that pretty much is the story so you don't have to remind me).

6. When I am away from my home for any period longer than a day, I bring a notebook with me to write in. I have a severe addiction to this blogging/writing thing and I can't go without it for too long or well, who knows what could happen.

That's pretty much it. I am not too weird am I? Am I?

No comments:

Post a Comment