Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Idea

For those of you who know Ryun, his idea regarding how to get Emily to remember her things is going to come as no surprise.

He suggested buying key tags that look something like this:



The plan is to write each thing she has to remember on a different color key tag and attaching it to her school bag. We will make the same thing for home and hang it somewhere that will make it impossible for her not to see it when she leaves. Although I will label each individual tag with a specific thing to remember (glasses, agenda etc) I am hoping that it will eventually get to a point where she sees the keychain and just remembers.

Hopefully, it works!

I really have so much more to stay about this whole thing, but I need to work it out in my head first.

Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. GREAT IDEA RYUN

    Did you ever call the teacher?

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO SURPRISE HERE. Thats our Ryun however it is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete