Friday, September 29, 2006

Mmm...

Wouldn't it be awesome if we could capture a "smell?" I can take pictures and videos but I can't share with you the smell of an apple pie, specifically the one that is baking in my oven right now.

Sure candles and air fresheners try to capture familar scents, but there really is no comparison to the real thing.

It wasn't too long ago that I was wondering what the next "advance" in digitial photgraphy would be. I couldn't even imagine what would be better than what we already have...the capability of taking, viewing, deleting or printing pictures...for all intents and purposes, instantaneously. Now I know though. Someone needs to figure out how to capture the smell of an apple pie baking in the oven.

Mmm...

1 comment:

  1. NOTHING better than the smell of apple pie cooking, it's such a comfort smell. And what's better
    EATING IT!

    ReplyDelete