Monday, September 25, 2006

My Morning

...went to Rockland Trust to sign the signatue card so that my name will be on the Troop 1259 account.

...went to the wrong branch. Branch manager calls other branch manager who says that my co-leader has the forms I need to sign, not her. Co-leader told me I had to go the the bank.

...go to my car, call the other branch, talk to manager who says she does in fact have the forms, come on in.

...go to correct location, sign papers. Realize I forgot the deposit I was supposed to make at home.

...go to Girl Scout office, write out check and register girls for Junior Jubilee. Forget that I am supposed to be buying pins for girls as well, write out another check for those.

...realize that I was supposed to stop at Hannaford on the way to the Girl Scout office to buy apples etc. for some baking I need to do for Emily's class tomorrow.

...turn around and go Hannaford, get the goods, head home.

Let's hope the rest of the day goes a bit more smoothly, huh?

Sheesh.

1 comment:

  1. Lists. Only thing that keeps me on track.
    Jen

    ReplyDelete