Wednesday, September 6, 2006

Back To School

Here are pictures from the first day of school.

It went off without a hitch, well, except for the fact that they were supposed to be on Bus 15 and not Bus 24 like last year so I had to drive them to school! Yeah, silly me thought that perhaps the time might change but I never thought that it was possible that they actually would change buses. I looked at the start time for BUS 24 and had them out there in plenty of time. Bus 24 drove by twice (once on the way down 28 and once on the way backup). I called the bus company and they told me they were supposed to be on BUS 15 this year. Oops. It worked out well though, because I got to walk Katherine to her classroom and meet her teacher (Emily basically said "See ya!" at the HBB office and took off down the hall...she's in fourth grade...I am officially "not cool" anymore).

Anyway, don't they look cute?

*Outfits and shoes courtesy of Mimi(aka my mother)*

1 comment:

  1. Girls looked nice but soooooooo grown up!

    ReplyDelete