Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Today

For all you parents out there...

Today I said, "Clean Your room right now!"

I failed to say, "Thanks for doing a neat job."

Today I said, "You're late, hurry up!"

I failed to say, "I enjoy having you around."

Today I said, "How in the world did you tear your jeans?"

I failed to say, "You're more important than things to me."

Today I said, " Look at this mess!"

I failed to say, "I like the way you share with your friends."

Today I said, "Don't talk so loud!"

I failed to say, "You're ideas are important to me."

Today I said, "Don't forget to empty the trash."

I forgot to say, "You accept responsibility well."

Today I said, "I wish you'd stop that silly giggling."

I failed to say, "I'm glad you're happy today."

Today I said, "Have you finished your homework?'

I failed to say, "I'm glad you did your best."

Today I said, "I'm too busy."

I failed to say, "Let's do something together."

Today I said, "I need some peace and quite."

I failed to say, "I'm glad you're my child."

Today I said, "Don't ever do that again."

I failed to say, "I love you."

No comments:

Post a Comment