Thursday, March 2, 2006

No Meeting, MRI

The weather went to shit here, so I decided to skip my meeting.

Julia's MRI is scheduled for April 10. We have to be there at 11:30 but the actualy appointment is at 12:30.

She will have to fast for four hours before the procedure, which given how little she seems to care about food lately shouldn't be a big deal. I will attempt to feed her a somewhat big breakfast before we leave, and hope that they are actually running on time (when Emily had hers we waited for over two hours beyond her appointment). She will have a very light sedative (basically, all they are looking to do is ensure that she sleep through the procedure...it's not like they are trying to numb any pain or whatever) and she should be back to her self within an hour of them waking her up.

I do feel a little anxious about all of this, especially since my gut is telling me that there will not be anything wrong so I kind of feel like it's a big hassle for nothing. Knowing the way my life goes though, if she doesn't have an MRI, there will be something wrong and I will regret not having it. So, yeah, we're going through with it is what I am trying to say. I still haven't heard about the EEG so, if I don't hear from that department tomorrow I am going to call Dr. B to make sure that we are still going to try and do it all in one shot.

Anyway, that's all. I am goig to go get ready to see who gets their ass booted on American Idol and figure out what the heck I am going to eat for dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment