Monday, September 8, 2008

First Day

Today is Julia's first official day of preschool. The bus will be coming at 12:10 to pick her up. She seems very excited about this...I hope it translates in to real life!

She was so excited this morning that she wanted to take her shower right after she ate breakfast so she could be all ready for the bus when it comes after lunch. I decided to take a few pictures of her this morning while we were waiting for Katherine to get on the bus to go.






And having nothing to do with Julia and school, I took this picture just because I love how the lawn looks in the morning...fresh with dew, and with the shadows of the trees being cast by the sun.



*UPDATE* She did it! YAY! She had the "I might cry" look, but, unless she lost it when the bus pulled away, she was totally fine! Woo hoo!

And now, of course, pictures!


Sh absolutely insisted that I take a picture of her new "running" sneakers, as she calls them.


There she is waiting in the driveway, looking as cute as ever.


Here comes the bus!

Clibing up the stairs was a little hard for her, but with some help, she did it!

And here she is, all ready to go!

2 comments: