Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Blah Blah Blah

I have nothing to say really. I just figured I'd post, you know, just because.

Let's see? What can I tell you about? I rearranged the office today to make it so Julia's toys could be in here, rather than taking over the living room. I had thought about making it so two of the three kids shared a room, and re-making one of the rooms upstairs a playroom, but, I decided against it. I had the room in here(well, at least after rearranging a bit), and it just made more sense.

Next on the "home improvements" list? Painting Emily and Katherine's bedrooms. I need to go start looking at colors and what not, then plan a weekend to have a painting party (P.S. Heath, your invited). It will be nice to so it now, when it's not so hot up there, although with the wood stove burning, my kids can spend the winter wearing summer pajamas to bed. It gets upwards of 80 degrees up there at times.

Speaking of the wood stove, it's one of the few things I am looking forward to about upcoming winter weather. I just love that kind of heat it gives off...which might make no sense to someone who hasn't experienced it but it's just a different kind of heat then what you get with regular home heating.

Anyway, Julia is trying to serve me breakfast with her kitchen toys, so that will have to do for now.

1 comment:

  1. I am there! Just don't break your knee on the day we are supossed to start painting... lol

    love aunty heather

    ReplyDelete