Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Timing

So last week while I was "vacationing" in Carver, I had a voice mail at home from the Early Intervention Office, telling me that V was up for her yearly review, and could I please answer some questions for them. I called back, saying that I would be happy to help in any way I could, having to leave a message myself as the person I had to call was out on a home visit.

Anyway, I had been thinking about what exactly I would say...remembering all of those times she was late, canceled our appointments, and either called when she was supposed to be here already or five minutes before she was scheduled to arrive. I had called her quite some time ago, expressing my thoughts and since then, she has basically been fine . So, being the nice person I am, I decided not to mention any of that when the woman called me back.

Until today.

When she not only didn't show up for a 10:15 appointment, has not called, in the 6 hours that have since passed with an explanation or apology. So unless she's dead, I am done playing the nice girl.

I have already called her supervisor and left a message and you can bet that when I get the call back, I will be sharing the sordid details of the past two years.

Honestly, she's pathetic.

No comments:

Post a Comment