Friday, July 20, 2007

I found this humorous...

Your brain: 120% interpersonal, 140% visual, 140% verbal, and 0% mathematical!




Congratulations on being 400% smart! Actually, on my test, everyone is. The above score breaks down what kind of thinking you most enjoy doing. A score above 100% means you use that kind of thinking more than average, and a score below 100% means you use it less. It says nothing about how good you are at any one, just how interested you are in each, relatively. A substantial difference in scores between two people means, conclusively, that they are different kinds of thinkers.






Link: The 4-Variable IQ Test written by chriscoyne on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the The Dating Persona Test


0 % mathematical?!?! I could have told you that! It makes me kind of nervous though when it comes to the future of helping kids with algebra and geometry, not to mention the math classes I will have to take if I go back to school at some point! Yuck!

Via Jay.

No comments:

Post a Comment