Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Pictures

After attending the photography open to see the pictures Tracey had entered, I was inspired to look at some of my own photographs and think about actually doing something with them.

I have taken many beautiful scenic pictures over the years, and am in the process of collecting them all in one place so I can go through them and decide if any of them may be worth selling, or turning in to note cards to sell, or whatever.

While there are many more in my collection that I feel are worthy, I have started a small sampling here. I will be adding to this collection over the next few weeks and then will begin actively pursuing my options.

Whenever I have given consideration to "what I want to be when I grow up", a photographer has always been at the top of my list, even if I seldom mention it. I have always been complimented on my photography skills and feel confident in my abilities aside from that, so, why not pursue it?

1 comment:

  1. GO FOR IT! I have always enjoyed looking at your pictures.

    ReplyDelete