Monday, July 2, 2007

Beach Pictures

Today, which actually turned out to be a nicer weather-wise than I thought it was going to be, was "lia sophia" day at the beach. We (my team and I) all took the kids down to Swifts Beach in Wareham. It was a lot of fun...and all of the kids had a great time playing together. Of course, I took some pictures!


The clouds were quiet picturesque today.


Dressing Emily in a bright orange bathing suit was a smart idea on my part (not that I did it on purpose of course). She was very easy to spot at all times, even if I wasn't right next to her.


Julia really enjoyed sitting on the waters edge. At one point, after completely covering her hands in mud, she looked at me and said, "Mama, can I have a wet wipe?" Too funny.


One of my favorite pictures of Katherine ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment