Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Upcoming Events We All Got For Christmas

On Friday afternoon, my sister and I are taking Emily and Katherine to see Disney On Ice. Heather bought the tickets for the girls for Christmas, and we bought each other the tickest as a Christmas gift to each other. We have been to see Disney On Ice a few times...last time was Finding Nemo...and they love it every time.


My parents used their timeshare discount and paid for an entire week here. They are going February 17-20, and basically just gave the girls and I the rest of the week (22nd-24th). It wasn't technically a Christmas gift, but she gave it to us on the 27th, so I am counting it as one! Both of my sister are going to come and spend a night (not at the same time because it isn't a big enough room) so it should be fun. The kids are very excited about swimming in the winter!


On June 21, my mother, myself, Emily, Katherine, and my sister Heather are going to see this. I think I am most excited about this. First of all, it's at The Opera House which is just gorgeous beyond words (saw Phantom there). Second, it's Annie...probably one of my all time favorite musicals/movies of all time.

No comments:

Post a Comment