Monday, December 19, 2005

Busy

As if this week wasn't busy enough, given the upcoming holiday...

Tomorrow we have Julia's appointment with the developmental pediatrician.

Wednesday we have Julia's OT evaluation, her regular speech appointment with Jen from EI, a concert at the Town Hall which Katherine's class is attending and parents are invited, and Emily has Girl Scouts. It is also Katherine's Christmas Holiday Party (God forbid I am not politically correct here) and I am making a treat for the class.

On Thursday, I will do my last minute Christmas shopping as well as food shop and attend my weelky meeting. It's also the last day I can wrap while the kids are at school, as vacation begins on Friday.

I'm not complaining really...keeping busy is a good thing for me. It keeps me happy...and believe it or not, sane!

No comments:

Post a Comment