Monday, December 12, 2005

Extreme Makeover

So, my brother in law did make his television debut last night. He was on the segment about the Iraq war vet who had lost both legs in combat. I only saw him once, in the very beginning when they were getting started. Very cool though.

I have seen many Extreme Home episodes that made me cry during the actual time that the show was on (actually, probably every episode I have ever seen has made me cry) but this one got me teary eyed even after it had ended.

I was thinking about how emotionally fulfilling it must be to be say Ty Pennington or any one of the designers on that show, or to be a volunteer for Homes For Troops. It must be so...amazing to know that you can change a life in such a positive and dramatic way with the work that you do. I can't even begin to imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment