Friday, December 9, 2005

Julia...

...just pulled to standing at her toy chest, in bare feet!.

My life doesn't always seem to work this way but sometimes, just as I really begin to worry that something awful might be wrong(in any situation...not just with Julia), everything works out. I think it might have something to do with my mother honestly. She is a firm believer in the power of prayer. Her prayers for my family as of late, seem to be getting answered. I think I might have to start doing that (again). Somewhere along the line here, I think I might have lost a little faith. I don't think that's a good thing. It's hard to believe in a higher power when everything goes wrong...and it seems like, until recently everything was (going wrong that is). It never occurred to me that maybe, just maybe everything was going wrong just because I didn't believe.

I remember not too long ago, praying to God that no one would find out what I was going through, what had been going on etc. (no, I am not going in to detail here...remember a few months back I was talking about that life changing event? That and that time is what I am referring to) . In a weird twist of fate, it all came out, and I am better for it.

I don't think I am going to take the plunge and go back to church. I am not quite ready for that yet. I just think that I need to get a little more connected, in a spiritual sense. So, I am going to try...and see what happens.

"Some of God's greatest gifts are unanswered prayers."

~Garth Brooks~


No comments:

Post a Comment