Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Fighting

Emily and Katherine are already fighting. Yup, this week ought to be fun! God help me.

Anyway, I am hoping to get all of their "stuff" put away today. As I mentioned in a previous entry, we didn't get them a heck of a lot but let me tell you, between aunts and uncles and grandparents, they were spoiled. So, we have a lot to put away.

I usually leave it out for a few days, but with an actively moving baby crawling all over the place, it just isn't possible.

Also...big news...JULIA WALKED HOLDING ON TO THE TABLE YESTERDAY! It was just a few steps but what's that saying?

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step."

Or something like that.

1 comment:

  1. Yay Julia!

    We put some of Sadie's things right away for future reference. Between us, Santa and the relatives, she made out like a bandit. Now there are more than twice as many Mega Blocks to be spread to the four corners of the Earth!

    ReplyDelete