Saturday, August 2, 2003

Cape Cod

Katie is allergic to shellfish, cats, and dust mites. We finally had her allergies tested the other day. She was so good, and even went so far as to ask the nurse for another needle in her arm. What a weirdo, huh? But, sure beats her crying. Anyway, he gave her a nasal spray and she is taking Claritin. If those too things don't do the trick, he may end up treating her for chronic sinusitis as well. Oddly enough, I have also found out that hypoglycemic people(which she is) tend to have allergies as well. I had no idea about this until recently.
We, well the kids and I are leaving for the Cape tomorrow morning. My parents and friends of the family rented a house down there for the week, and we are going to stay until Tuesday. Ryun is working and since he just took a week off didn't want to take anymore time. 
Anyway, the kids are so excited. The house is right on the ocean...and it is just gorgeous. The sand is soft, the water is relatively calm, and with bright shining sun and a beautiful blue sky, it makes a perfect picture. They had such a good time last year(me too) so we are really looking forward to it.
I am working tonight and leaving tomorrow so don't expect to hear from me until at least Wednesday. I will be online this afternoon and probably after work but that's about it.
12:58 p.m. - 2003-08-02

No comments:

Post a Comment