Monday, August 25, 2003

Big news

I am again debating whether or not I should keep this journal up. It's locked, and only 5 people have the password. No one ever comments on anything anymore(or hardly anyway) and well, I could just as easily keep a record of my thoughts with a pen and paper. The big debate rages again.
Ryun did the funniest thing the other night. A few days ago, I told him that almost every night when I came home, he has left a cup, or a can, or trash of some sort on one of the end tables in the living room and that it drove me nuts. I wasn't being a bitch, and I said it in a joking manner so it wasn't really a big deal. The other night when I came home from work, he had lined both end tables, the coffee table and the entertainment center with the plastic cups I had just bought. At first, I said aloud, "What the hell?" Then I realized what he had done and busted out laughing. I love when we have moments like that. Also, it helped me keep from being mad at him for leaving the sink full of dishes rather than stacking the dishwasher. LOL
So, I have some more pictures that I will be uploading soon. I am having way to much fun with this whole new computer thing.
I have made a couple of cds...an 80's mix and a 70's mix. The 80's mix even has some tv theme songs on it...like Growing Pains and Family Ties. Because yeah, like I have said before, I am a big geek.
Oh yeah, big news. I have decided to become a Creative Memories Consultant. Anyone who knows me knows that I am a scrapbooking nut so it only seems natural to take this step. I am looking forward to it. My first official class is going to be at my sisters house on September 20.
Maybe I will be able to quit my job at Adelphia...now that would be some big news.

No comments:

Post a Comment