Saturday, August 23, 2003

Wild Horses

So, Ryun and I really need a life. For the third or fourth Saturday in a row we are staying in and watching two hours of Trading Spaces on The Learning Channel. Yeah we're geeks.
But we're damn cute geeks if you ask me.
A horse walked through my yard today. Now I live out in the boonies of Middleboro but it's not that often that you see a horse wandering free. Actually, it's like never happened before. ;)It had obviously gotten loose, was saddled and roaming around my yard. Ryun was outside with the kids and I was inside playing interior decorator. Not only did he not come in and tell me but he didn't call the police or dog officer or whoever the heck you call when you see a random horse. I mean, I am sure someone was looking for him. Anyway, later, when I was going out food shopping, I saw the owners walking the horse down 28 so, obviously, they found him anyway.
Lets see...what else? Oh yeah, on the way to a Creative Memories scrapbooking class I drove by a grassy field in Plympton where I saw a deer and her babies(does, right?) playing in the field. I have my camera with me almost all of the time. Did I have it then? Of course not.
I hate missing a Kodak moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment