Thursday, October 2, 2008

New Phone

This is my new phone. I love it!

It has a memory card that stores the pictures, comes right out of the phone, slips in to an adapter, and fits right in to the slot on my computer to upload. The picture quality is excellent...much better than on my other phone.



I also love that it is a walkman! I tried that out the other day and listened to Cat Country in the office while I was working. I have a USB cord so I can upload my own play lists off of my computer as well.

Having nothing to do with the actual quality of the phone, I like that it's a slide. The keys are orange which is a little different but cool. There are many features I have yet to explore (like specific light effects I can assign to calls coming in) but so far, I am highly impressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment