Thursday, October 16, 2008

I had already made my decision...

...regardless so none of this really influences me anyway, but last night?

Based solely on demeanor and body language, tone of voice, and inflection...taking what was actually said and the politics of the whole thing right out of the picture?

McCain was a sarcastic, snobby, angry and rude jerk.

And Obama kicked some serious butt.

And frankly, in my opinion, Obama kicked some serious butt when you put the political part of it right back on the landscape.

1 comment:

  1. i agree about mccain but obama avoided many questions as well. Nobody seemed to answer the freaking questions. All round about.

    I personally cannot put my name behind a ballot that would endorce either of them.

    I do have to agree if obama wante dto run against bush he should have 4 years ago.

    I just cant for either.

    ReplyDelete