Monday, September 15, 2003

Seafood, School, CM

We had a wonderful weekend...very relaxing and the weather was nice. We saw the movie "The Italian Job" which was pretty good and we went mini-golfing at Pirate's Cove. We at dinner at a place called "Christopher's Ribs and Seafood" and it was delicious. I had a special called, "Scallops Parmesan." It was to die for.
I love seafood. I have decided, that since Ryun's seafood liking includes only fish and chips that I need to go out with my brother in law John. He loves seafood...at least as much as I do if not more. He can't go out with my sister for seafood though, because she is highly allergic. So, Suz and Ry can go to a non-seafood type place and John and I will go for seafood. Sounds like a good plan to me.
Katie started pre-school today. She loved it and I am so glad. She was very nervous about the prospect, but once she got there, she was fine. She is going to the same preschool I went to when I was little. How cute is that?
I am working on my first ever Creative Memories scrapbook. My models(Emily and Katie) have been working tirelessly smiling and posing and playing while i photograph them. If I am making a scrapbook for show, why not have it be of the two cutest kids on the planet?

No comments:

Post a Comment