Wednesday, September 3, 2003

Creative Sick

So, now that I have all of these fancy tools, I think I am going to set up a new family website. I am just dreading the html part of it. Now that I know the code and am pretty comfortable with it, I can't bring myself to use the "premade" type websites that a lot of companies offer. When I write my own code, I can be guaranteed that I will like the finished product and it also offers more of a personal touch. I am proud of myself for taking the HTML class online and really learning the in and outs, but even knowing as much as I do now, it still has to be one of the most frustrating things ever. In any event, when I have it done, I will post a link here so you can check it out. And compliment me on my obvious skills. ;)
I am expecting my Creative Memories consultant start up kit any day now. I ordered my business cards yesterday so those should arrive shortly as well. I am really looking forward to this. I am not expecting to earn a ton of money...I just think this will be fun. My love of scrapbooking and enthusiasm in general will certainly help. My first show is at my sister's on September 20.
Emily starts first grade tomorrow. The poor kid has been sick for two days though. She seems to be on the mend now this afternoon so hopefully she will be fine for tomorrow. And yes, I am freaking a little about her starting first grade. I think I'm normal though. What Mom doesn't have a minor episode over her baby growing up?

No comments:

Post a Comment