Saturday, November 1, 2008

Slacker

I haven't updated here in a week! WOW! I doubt it's a record for me, given vacations and whatnot but it certainly is longer than I like to go regardless.

Life has just been busy. Not unusually so, but sometimes, when there is down time, I am just too tired or have other things in mind that I want to do, like catch on recorded tv or read. It seems like I have been doing both in marathon sessions, rather than just a bit at a time.

This weekend, in particular has been and will continue to be busy. Yesterday we had trick or treating with the kids. We went to the old neighborhood as usual, and met up with the Ryan family. Ryun's sister and her family walked with us for a while as well, which was nice. Speaking of being busy, we don't seem them as often as we should/want to for that reason alone, so when we do, it's a good thing. Tonight is the big Halloween party we have every year. This year marks 10 years since the first one, so I plan on making it memorable...which of course they all are. It seems like we will have a good turnout which is nice. Tomorrow we are heading to my parents house for my nephew Jack's third birthday. How the heck he managed to go from being born to three so fast I have no idea...kids have a funny way of speeding up time.

Anyway, I am hoping to keep up here a little better than I have been. We'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment