Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Things I Need To Do

...compose an email that needs to get done, that I am feeling oddly uneasy about, but know, that as soon as I do it, I will feel better.

...make the "visual displays" I need to make after my first Oprah/Eckhart class, which will entail scrapping a little so it should be fun. It may involve a slideshow here too, if I can figure out how to make it a little bigger and more visible ( Yes, I need constant reminders and visual ones are just wonderful for me).

...read the report, "Re-Thinking The Way Schools Use Time," and post my thoughts at the Adventures in Education blog.

...post about why I think Emily's ADHD may have in fact passed down from me (and why I feel I have "adult onset ADHD if there is such a thing).

...post about Emily, middle school, puberty and how she needs to stop growing up, like right now.

...learn how to prioritize, live in the now, and "get out of my head."

No comments:

Post a Comment