Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Comcast...

...YOU SUCK. Your customer service sucks, your organizational skills (or lack thereof) suck and your prices are out-freaking-ragous.

So, I am canceling your ass, going with Verizon FiOS who's service I have yet to experience but, for the excellent customer service and MUCH BETTER pricing (which actually includes more channels and includes a FREE $400 television) I have received from them, the service could be inferior and it would still be worth it. Customer service is a big selling point for me and Comcast, you leave a lot, and I mean a lot to be desired.

So there.

5 comments:

  1. You'll be happy with Verizon - the TV takes a little getting used to - but it is well worth the savings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG what happened. they were just there yesterday? what what what

    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've got FiOS for internet and phone. Eventually we'll break down and get the TV, I'm sure. In any case, thrilled so far. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have I mentioned that I love the way blogger won't let you link back to your non-blogger blog now? Sneaky, sneaky. So much for don't be evil. *sigh*

    And yes, we'd love the full story...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would gladly get Fios if I could. They still don't have it in my area yet. Hopefully they will soon.

    ReplyDelete