Thursday, May 30, 2002

I am sick tired cranky and not in the mood!

"Mama, I'm sick." "Mama, I'm tired." "Mama, "I'm cranky." "Mama, I'm not in the mood." These very words were spoken by my beautiful 2 year old daughter within the past 2 days.The funny part is, she legitimately was sick, tired, cranky, and "not in the mood." So, she really meant it. While I am continually amazed by how well she is doing talking, the 4 above mentioned phrases have made for a rather stressful couple of days.
She threw up all over the place, careful not to exclude my brand new couch covers or even, her loving, and thankfully not weak of stomach mother. I know that she can't help it and really, I felt bad for her but, I can't wait until she gets to the point of aiming for the toilet, or trash, or anywhere expect for, well, except for me. Because, I love my kids more than life itself, but being puked on, even by my children is just about the most disgusting thing imaginable.
Aside from all of that, it has been a rather hectic week in itself. I have been busily getting organized for Emily's preschool picnic, her graduation, and her birthday this Saturday. I have been a baking extraordinaire this week. So far, I have made cupcakes, banana bread and cookies, all of which I might add, came out delicious.
Anyway, that's all that new in the Ellis house today. Until next time...
9:09 a.m. - 2002-05-30

No comments:

Post a Comment