Thursday, March 28, 2002

Sugar Sugar

Sugar, aw honey honey, you are my candy girl, and you got me wanting you..."The Archies
I love being silly with my kids. Today, in a spur of the moment type thing, I turned on the cd player and put in the soundtrack to the movie, "Now and Then." Emily, Katie and I proceeded to dance around the living room like fools. Those kids have got some rythm let me tell you. Shaking their hips and waving their arms about, they are so damn cute I can't stand it sometimes!
My sister Heather turns 21 today. My "baby" sister is now of legal age. Scary thought, and not because she can drink legally now, but because I feel soooo old! Christ, I can remember going to visit her in the hospital nursery. She was the only red-head there...pretty easy to pick out amongst all of the other infants!
Anyway, we, (me,her, my sister Suzanne and various other friends) are going out tonight to Friday's to get dinner and buy Heather her first legal drink. Should be fun.
I have a baby shower to go to tomorrow and I know it is going to make me want another one. All of those cute little outfits, tiny booties, rattles. I might just break. Ryun will probably kill me if I mention having a baby agian because he only wants the two we have, but I can't help it. I miss having an infant! And, believe it or not, I love to be pregnant. I honestly feel the best about myself then, physically as well as emotionally. Weird I know...a lot of pregnant women are self conscious but I think a pregnant body is beautiful. Call me silly.
That being said, obviously the only reason to have a baby is not to feel good about myself or to have an infant again. I need to feel good about myself first, want to have a "child" and not just a baby,and well, my husband needs to be willing! Kind of helps with the old reproduction process if you know what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment