Saturday, March 23, 2002

Summer

In other news, I have found the location in which we will be camping this summer. It is in North Conway, NH and its called the Saco River Camping Area. It is in close proximity to a lot of the attractions in the White Mountains area of the state and it looks like a fun place to camp. The girls are already so excited and it is four months away!
This summer we will also be spending time on the cape at a summer cottage my parents and friends of the family rented together. It is in Dennis, and right on the ocean so it should be fun. We used to rent cottages on the cape with this family when we were all younger, so it will bring back many good memories I am sure.
Can you tell I am looking forward to summer? At this point, I would even settle for spring. It figures that in New England it would snow in a good part of Massachusetts on the first day of spring. Now I am just bracing for that winter blast we will probably get in April.

No comments:

Post a Comment