Monday, April 29, 2002

Life Insurance...who the hell needs it anyway?

Adelphia did not pay my life insurance premium.. Yes, you did read that right. I did just say that the multi-million dollar company I work for did not pay my life insurance premium. This was one the corporate level...and here I was thinking that it was just the regional office in which I work that was screwed up. Nope, this is company-wide. Great. Just great.
I am signing Emily up for Girl Scouts on Wednesday night. She is going to be a daisy scout...how cute is that?!?!
John and Suzanne took Emily to see the movie "Ice Age". Emily cried at the end because it was so happy. I had no idea a five year old child was capable of such a range and depth of emotion. She never ceases to amaze me.
Katie turned around rather quickly today and lost her footing. She fell and hit her eye on the corner of the coffee table. I was practically crying because it looked so painful. Not her though...she's a trooper. She stopped as soon as I picked her up. Today she said "I love it" when I asked her how her dinner was. It is so funny to hear her talking in complete sentences...she still seems so little.
I am reading Michael J. Fox's new book called, "Lucky Man". So far so good. He has really had a rather interesting life and his attitude about Parkinson's is just amazing. He is truly inspiring.
Ryun and I are going to go see Star Wars Episode II when it comes out. We are both Star Wars junkies, him especially. He even oens an unopened collectors edition Trilogy pack Star Wars, Empire, and Jedi. Probably will be quite valuable at some point.
Ok so this entry has been kind of boring and I apologize. As always, the choice to read it is yours however, let it be known that if you have gotten this far, I commend you. This is my own writing and even I am bored with this entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment