Monday, April 22, 2002

its almost three in the morning...

This entry is so random and does not flow together at all. Please accept my apologies. It is almost three o'clock in the moring here and I am just a bit tired. So, you will just have to deal or don't read it. Your choice.
The summer like weather is coming to a dramatic end here in New England. It may actually snow tonight in Massachusetts. It was 90 degrees last week. Go figure.
On April 4, I turned 26 1/2. It's funny when you are a kid how that "1/2" is so important. God forbid you just be 8 years old. Now that I am officially feeling old (I even purchased alcohol without being carded) I am just going to forget that whole 1/2 year thing. I am done with it. Who the hell needs to know about that extra 1/2? No one. So there.
Just so you know, I will still mention the 1/2 when I am talking about my height. Five feet, four and a 1/2 inches. I don't know why, but that 1/2 inch is of great importance to me. So don't even attempt to take it away. The consequences could be dire.
April 11 marked my six year anniversary of working for Adelphia. And, contrary to popular belief, I am still, for the most part sane.
I am in such an odd mood. I really have nothing to write about but I wanted to write so I am just babbling about whatever comes to mind.
My new computer at work is black. Looks very snazzy if I do say so myself. I think they gave me a new one to shut me the hell up. I voice my opinion a lot around here and, I might add, rightfully so. Unfortunately for them anyway, this tactic will not work. I 'll keep the computer and still bitch.
May 24 is my four year wedding anniversary. Yes, Emily is going to be five. So I had a kid out of the sacred bonds of marriage. Sue me. Truth be told, I wouldn't change a single thing about the way my life unfolded between 1996-1998. Not a single thing.
I think I am going to be the ultimate lazy ass tomorrow and not even get out of my pajamas. I love pajamas and wish I could wear them all day, everyday. Tomorrow is a good excuse to do that though, because it is Monday and when my dual alarm clocks go of at 7 am (alarm clocks known to the general public as Emily and Katherine) I will have only had about 3 1/2 hours of sleep. There is that 1/2 again. Damn, its everywhere. Anyway, no clothes tomorrow, I mean pajamas of course but no "regular" clothes. Get your mind out of the gutter. You thought I meant no clothes at all, didn't you? I know you did so don't even bother trying to deny it.
Ok so it is just about time to go home! Thank God. Sweet dreams diaryland...

No comments:

Post a Comment