Sunday, January 20, 2002

One Of Those Days

I am at work where, despite the falling snow, it is quiet. Normally when a storm hits, the cable goes out, making my night at work miserable. Thankfully tonight that is not the case and everyone is happily watching the Patriots playoff game.
Anyway, the past twenty four hours or so have been, well, draining. Ryun and I planned our trip to Disney, sort of. He said he wasn't into "planning" things and would rather just play it by ear. He has never been to Disney and has no concept of the enormity of it and how much we will need to fit in to the short amount of time we will be there. I am not saying a minute by minute, blow by blow plan, just a general idea. Well, reluctantly he agreed to join me but his lack of excitement took the "fun" out of it.
Katie had a rough night sleeping and woke up a few times in the night crying. I hardly slept at all as a result. Ryun however slept soundly, as he could sleep through a bomb blast right on his nightstand. When morning came, I had hoped to be able to sleep in, especially since I had to be up until 3:00am for work. Ryun was "huffy" about getting up so I just said screw it and got up myself. I am very tired as a result as I only got about three hours of sleep in the past twenty four. I have also had a lot on my mind which always makes me feel tired. it would be safe to say that it has been one of those days...

No comments:

Post a Comment