Wednesday, January 16, 2002

Potty Training, Dinner, Shopping, Florida

So, we started potty training with Katie Monday. She was afraid of the cute little potty at first and wouldn't even come with in ten feet of it. Now, she sits on it but so far, nothing has happened. I can't wait to not have to change any more diapers!
Anyway, I went out with my sister Suzanne last night. We were going to go to a movie but decided against it because we were too tired by the time we were done with dinner and shopping. We went to Bugaboo Creek for dinner. I love that restaurant. It is a fun and entertaining place to go with the talking moose and the various different "animals" around. Emily loves it and anytime we mention going out for dinner( which isn't often) she asks if we can go to "Boogaloo Creep".
I love how she says that!
After dinner we went over to KMart. I had a few things to get and wanted to drop of my film to be developed. The film had some cute pictures of Emily and Katie, as well as Joey and Pal (the cats).
Tomorrow night Ryun and I are going to sit down and plan our trip to Florida. We have a couple of tour books to look through for both Disney and Universal so we should be able to plan thoroughly. I don't want to be on a "tight" schedule while we are there...just have a pretty good idea of what we want to do when.
Well, that is it for now...kind of just a "filler" until I think of something else to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment