Sunday, December 30, 2001

Christmas

Christmas at the Ellis house was a great time this year. Santa was really good to everyone. Emily was at a great age and was really excited about everything. Every present she opened was, "just what she always wanted." Katie opened her presents very slowly, taking time to enjoy each one. "Santa Ryun" got me a new camera, a cd player for my car, and more stationary and pens than Office Max keeps in stock! I am a pen and stationary fanatic so this was a great gift. My old camera was a piece of junk so it will be nice to take quality pictures again. The cd player I had had a break in the wire somewhere and skipped all of the time so I never bothered with it. Now, I will once again be able to listen to CD's in my car. I got Ryun a "Gerber" which is a multi-tool that he can use for work, The Lord Of The Rings Trilogy, and an Angel book he wanted.
We had dinner at Pete and Marie's(aka Dad and Mom). Emily said grace and we all had a lovely dinner. There were sixteen of us all together.
After dinner, we went over to Adam and Jean's house (Ryun's Uncle and Aunt). Emily and Katie had a great time playing with Megan and Joshua. Adam and Jean bought us a Sony DVD player. We were happy because we had been wanting one for quite some time.
My favorite part of the holiday season is spending time with family and friends. It is the part I look forward to most each year.

No comments:

Post a Comment