Monday, December 17, 2001

Bored At Work


It is one o'clock in the morning and I am at work completely, totally, and utterly BORED! I brought a few books with me to read...two tour guides for Disney and The Christmas Box Trilogy but I just can't seem to focus on them right now. It could be the late hour (or early hour depending upon how you look at it I guess) or it could be that my mind keeps wandering elsewhere. I am having a hard time focusing on any one thing for some reason or another. I am thinking about how fast this year went by...and how much more quickly time seems to fly when you have kids. I can not believe it almost Christmas time...again. I am wondering what the new year will bring...to my family personally and to the world general. I am remembering how Emily called her father her "big sweetie pie" today. I am smiling as I think about Katie saying for the first time today "love you Mom". She just made my whole day!

No comments:

Post a Comment