Saturday, January 3, 2009

It has been forever...

...since I posted something of substance here, hasn't it? I am just not feeling it lately for whatever reason, and, honestly? I just have pictures today...but pictures of the kids so that's exciting, right?Christmas morning. Too big to fit under the tree? The new swing set and the details of the Disney trip.

Yay for Christmas!

Enthralled with Edward Cullen...aren't we all?

Just before the opening began...


A huge pile of wrapping paper = a four year old's playground.

The aftermath.

Julia opening her marble set, I think.

She might even be a rock star!




And having nothing to do with Christmas this adorable picture of Julia taken the week before.

Anyway, I will be back...hopefully more regularly at some point!

No comments:

Post a Comment