Wednesday, August 29, 2007

The stiff neck...

...is gone. Apparently, I am too old to sleep on a couch. My back hurts now but, that's because I have spent the last 2 days at the school, sorting, boxing and delivering boxes upon boxes of Entertainment books for the PTA Fundraiser. Thankfully, I have had help because OH MY GOD. Sorting over 1800 books...not exactly my idea of fun. Big props go out to my kids, who have been more helpful than probably any one combined, and, have sacrificed their last full week of summer at school. This includes Julia who has spent more time in her carriage than should be considered legal for a three year old. I'm am leaving it up to y'all to remind me NOT to volunteer to do this again next year.

Anyway, the schedule this week has been and will continue to be hectic which just proves that this school year is right around the corner.

Where did the summer go?

No comments:

Post a Comment