Monday, August 20, 2007

High School Musical 2

I was reading an article about how HSM 2 took in a record breaking audience and it reminded me of something I forgot to mention previously. Because we knew that it was premiering during our vacation, we set the DVR to record it. While we were on the way home, I suggested to Ryun and the kids that we have a "family night" and watch it together on Sunday night. Everyone thought it was a fantastic idea.

Apparently though, somewhere between my mentioning it and us getting home, the girls changed their minds. They ran in the house, threw whatever bags they had down on the ground and immediately turned on the tv to confirm it had recorded. A loud cheer followed by a 2 hour sitting on the couch glued to the set came next. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment