Sunday, February 8, 2004

Unspeakable horror

I think I may have committed a mortal sin. If you aren't sitting down, please do so now. Are you sitting? Yes? OK here goes.
I just threw away a half-full sleeve of Thin Mints.
I know. The horror. An atrocity. A definite blemish on my Girl Scout cookie eating report. A sin no doubt.
I couldn't help it though no really. I was sitting here at my desk reorganizing it as I always do and there they were. Sitting in between my Showtime water jug and my mouse. I kept looking at them staring them down if you will. The thought of actually eating them turned my stomach, no question some kind of pregnancy related weirdness.
I mean who would actually think such unspeakable thoughts? They are after all Girl Scout cookies -Thin Mints no less.
So, I just did it I reached over, grabbed the sleeve and threw it in to the circular file. Finished. Done. Kaput.
And as a result, I have very strong feelings that I may burn in hell for all eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment