Wednesday, June 19, 2002

A list of current events...

A brief synopsis of recent events...in list form because I am lazy!
1. Emily and Katherine had their 5 and 2&1/2 year physicals and, I am happy to report that they are both happy and healthy!
2. I recently saw two movies, The Sum of All Fears and The Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood both of which get two enthusiastic thumbs up!
3. A quick note about each movie though...Some of the scenes in The Sum of all Fears look eeerily similar to those of Septmember 11 and the weeks that followed and, The Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood made me cry buckets so, the same could happen to you. You have been warned on both counts.
4. Emily is going through a rebellious stage and has been driving me up the wall and down again. I never ask for much but beleive me you, I have been praying to God that this is just a stage, because if it isnt....its going to be one hell of a ride.
5. I have decided that based on recent events at work, I will only be happy if I quit or overthrow the management and take over.
6. I have booked and paid for our camping trip we will be taking in mid-July. I can't wait to sit by the campfire with a good book, listen to the water flow through the river, and just get the hell away from "real life" for a while.
7. Summer is finally here and I am happy. I can't stand the dark and dreary days of winter.
8. I am desperately craving a huge bowl of vanilla icecream with butterscotch flavored syrup. I have no idea why. I just am. And no, I am not pregnant.
9. Ryun was late getting home from work last night. He had to rescue someone that was trapped in an elevator. My husband the hero.
10. We are taking the kids to the circus this weekend. I am looking forward to it, as are the girls. I love doing things together as a family. I really do.
So there you have it folks...my top ten list of recent Ellis events, in no particular order.
Until next time, remember...You only live once but if you work it right, once is enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment