Wednesday, November 14, 2001

Walt Disney World


I take back every bad thing I have ever said about my job. As of today I feel that I could never be employed with a better company and I would recommend even to my closest friends working there. Okay, I am exaggerating just a bit but I just won a trip to Walt Disney World thanks to Adelphia and the Starz/Encore Channel so I am just a little excited! It is an all inclusive trip for two that we will be taking during February vacation! It will just be Ryun and I and even though I feel a little weird about going without the girls, I am looking forward to spending a week with just Ryun. I thought about taking Emily and Katie with us but decided that they were too young and would not remember it anyway. So that is it for now...so excited I can't even think of what else to write!!

No comments:

Post a Comment