Friday, November 16, 2001

Tomato Juice


As you will notice, my website has changed just a bit. I think it looks good, unfortunately, I can take none of the credit for it! Doug took care of it all...the new color scheme, the tag line running across the top...everything. I have to say that I am very impressed. It looks one hundred times better than it did and I think it will make it easier to read. Make sure you check his website out as well...the link is at the bottom of this page.
Anyway, about a week ago, Ryun went out just after dark to put the trash in the bin and as he opened the back door, there was a skunk on the stairs. Thankfully, it ran as soon as it heard the door open but I could not help thinking about how horrible it would have been had Ryun gotten sprayed. Then, I started wondering who thought of trying tomato juice to get rid of the smell? Who would think of something like that? It also got me thinking about all of the other things that they must have tried before figuring out tomato juice did the trick. Tomato juice seems strange enough to me...I don't even think I want to know what they may have tried before. Anyway, kind of a random thought but I just figured I would write about it anyway...

No comments:

Post a Comment